Monday, August 20, 2007

'My FM' and 'Big FM' in Indore now

Last week saw the launch of My FM and Big FM airwaves in the city of Indore in Madhya Pradesh. This is My FM’s third radio station in the state, while it’s the second one for Big FM radio.

Synergy Media Entertainment Ltd (SMEL), a fully owned company of the Bhaskar Group owns the ‘My FM’ brand and had previously launched the station in the cities of Bhopal and Gwalior in the state. The launch in Indore marked rocking performance by the Indi-pop band Euphoria, and the unveiling of the station’s new logo.

The launch was supported by 360-degree promotions comprising outdoor events, hoardings, fliers, etc. The launch was also supported by the group newspaper Dainik Bhaskar, which covered the pre-launch activities extensively.

The Adlabs-owned Big FM’s launch in the city marked the launch of the network’s second station in Madhya Pradesh. With this launch in the city, the station will also cover the adjoining areas of Dewas, Mhow, Pithampur, Sanwer, Depalpur, Manpur in the 40 square kilometre aerial distance.

4 comments:

shahid.arz said...

Hi this is shahid frm khandwa. I Like BIG & MY FM Service. when I went indore. I Listened this FM. & Happy to listening. But this time I cant listen this FM. becoz I am living in khandwa. Pls Start BIG & MY FM in khandwa pls. I want to listen. & khandwa have many more young & Student & Music people becoz this is a kishore kumar nagri. so pls Start this Service. I am very like to Litening BIG & MY Fm. pls start. thanks

shahid.arz said...

Hi this is shahid frm khandwa. I Like BIG & MY FM Service. when I went indore. I Listened this FM. & Happy to listening. But this time I cant listen this FM. becoz I am living in khandwa. Pls Start BIG & MY FM in khandwa pls. I want to listen. & khandwa have many more young & Student & Music people becoz this is a kishore kumar nagri. so pls Start this Service. I am very like to Litening BIG & MY Fm. pls start. thanks

chinmay said...

yeah shahid ur request willl soon begranted as my fm is coming to khandwa very soon ok so stay in khandwa... this is chinmay (my fm)

Unknown said...

Hi this is ronak when is comming big fm & my fm service in khandwa