Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunrise at Bhopal

Sunrise over city of Bhopal - photograph has been clicked from kaliasoot dam.
As people do their daily (weekly walk - like me !) on the undulating lanes of kaliasoot and as Bhopal marks its second day of its carnival, sunrises over Bhopal at 5.55 am to bring a wakeful hope for its people. Sun calculator points out that Sun rise will be at 5.54 am, a minute earlier tommorrow and then it goes in accordance a minute earlier every day till April 26, 2008, except on 22nd and 23rd April wherein it will rise at 5.53 am on both the days.
,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is beauty boss,nice

Anonymous said...

Hi Anil

I have heard abt a blogging forum that has been formed in bhopal. It is a wonderful initiative that you guys have taken.

I am myself a blogger, and I am also a founder member of the Delhi Blog & New Media Society. Having blogged for four years, I would like to extend my knowledge and the knowledge if several friends who have been blogging for longer periods.

Being from Bhopal myself, I have been wanting to meet up with bloggers from Bhopal who are interested in such initiatives. It'll be great if you could send me the forum link at theemptyhead@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.